- Where will my dog be walked?
Your dog(s) will enjoy a variety of walks all around the West Berkshire area; along commons, canals, amongst woodlands, in open fields or if you prefer your dog to go on a more familiar walk to the local park then of course, we would be more than happy to do this.
2. How is my dog transported?
If you would like your dog walked in the more remote areas (commons, canals, woodlands) then it is our duty to ensure he/she is transported safely. We do this by using a mixture of doggie seatbelts, carriers, cages and a dog guard; we would discuss which options are suitable or most preferred by your dog during the initial consultation.
3. What does your insurance cover?
- Walking up to 6 dogs at one time
- Pet sitting in your own home
- Transporting your pet in one of our vehicles
- House sitting
- Public liability of up to £10,000,000
- Loss of keys up to £12,000
When we are asked to carry out an unusual task or something new to us, we will always discuss this with our insurers first to make sure we are fully covered - if our insurance is unable to cover us, we would regrettably have to decline the offer.
4. Do you work weekends/bank holidays?
Yes we do.
5. What happens after I contact you?
- We will take a note of your name, address, contact details, services needed and when; we will also arrange a time and date with you for an initial consultation (all very informal, so don't worry!)
- We will then come over to you with an information pack which will include:
- Booking Forms
- T&C's including our cancellation fees and when they apply
- Current price list
- Service agreement
What we like to do is meet you and the animals you are wanting us to take care of and we will want to know their likes, dislikes, medicines, toileting habits, feeding routines, command words, basically anything and everything about them! We will then leave the information pack with you, allowing you to have a browse through it at your own leisure.
If you are happy to make a booking there and then, you are more than welcome to do so; a 30% deposit is needed to confirm a booking which will need to be paid upfront.
6. During a house sit, who provides the food?
We provide all of our food so there's no need to guess what we might like!